BDO NOMURA: The easiest way to start trading at Philippine Stock Market

Screenshot from BDO NOMURA's homepage

Well I've heard about stock market trading or stock market investing back in 2014 when I was still on my on-the-job training but it took me so long to start because of some reasons such as of course number 1 is fund, and second is the broker to choose.

The mentor who taught me uses Bank of the Philippine Islands or BPI as his online trading broker, and initially that was the broker I want because it doesn't require a minimum amount to start your way in stock market investing and trading. I opened a BPI account in 2015 but I don't have the fund because I was still a student during that time and because I also struggled on my application to start my account. BPI requires you to fill up the online form and sign up an account and  then visit a branch to enroll to BPI Trade and I find it too hassle already.

In June 2015 though I moved in Manila to grab some work opportunities and so I didn't continue my BPI Trade application. Later in that year, I've heard about COL Financial that's accordingly one of the best brokers in the Philippine Stock Exchange so I've researched about them and thought it might be good to enroll because it's also more accessible to me since they offer online funding through BDO Online Banking which is my current active bank account.

This time, I think I don't have the reason not to enroll because I now have the fund even just a small savings to be invested in it but I find the minimum 5,000 pesos so hard to get in order to start a COL Investing because unlike BPI Trade, COL Financial has a minimum amount of 5,000 pesos for you to start trading, I've had filled up the forms and all and prepared my requirements but there is something that stops me from applying. 

Well, COL Financial is also more convenient since you can just mail your requirements and fund your account with the minimum amount and it's only your choice if you'll gonna be personally bringing your application in their office of not. So it's more convenient than visiting a branch of BPI, though BPI doesn't require minimum investment which I really like.

I haven't sent my application to COL then :D

Enter Banco de Oro's BDO NOMURA, well I cannot remember where exactly did I saw it but I think this is the newest broker in the Philippine Stock Exchange! And the most exciting thing about it is: It's easy to apply, you can do it online and there is no minimum amount to invest like BPI, if you are already using BDO Online Banking, the good thing is, your BDO Online Banking Login is your login to BDO NOMURA!

Guess what? I've opened an account immediately and I've bought my first stock already without worrying about how to send my application or any minimum amount to invest, I've just added a convenient amount for buying and bought some stocks I want

 Don't rush buying stocks, I've been reading about it since 2014 and listened to other experts, I just didn't fund my account and buy what I want. They say, we must invest first in learning how this works and what are the risks before diving because it really helps. 

So let's see how far we can go with this new broker. If you're like me who want convenience and accessibility, you can always apply at BDO NOMURA and start your stock trading now.

Comments