Legit Extra Income: The Snapcart App Review

I don't review or write about services which I have not tried yet especially when it involves money, so I waited for months before writing this article to make sure that what I will say here is based on my experience and that this app called Snapcart has really worked for me and so will also work for others like you.

Earn with your receipts. Review of Snapcart
The new Snapcart logo from Snapcart Philippines Facebook Page. 

This is my sort of review regarding this app called "Snapcart" which lets consumers like us snap a picture of our grocery receipts and easily earn cash, which for me is way better than the loyalty cards we have from the biggest grocery stores and malls here in the Philippines, which, I should point out that we are paying (membership fees / card fees / renewal fees) unlike this Snapcart where we don't need to pay something to start earning cash backs, because, it's free!

I started using Snapcart when my co-worker talked about it, but before that, I think I have already seen Snapcart's advertisements in social media but I was just really skeptical because I think it was just another scam or scheme lurking in social media for victims. But, after researching about the company and how they earn thru the receipts snapped by the users, I was convinced that this is not a scam but rather an app worth trying. Anyway, there's no membership fee I have to pay before I can join and start earning so that should be a good point to consider. So, I tried.

Currently, here in the Philippines, there is a minimum of 220 pesos cash back balance in order for you to process a cash out so I waited almost 5 months before cashing out my Snapcart rewards worth 362.44 pesos (more than the minimum).

I also rarely buy groceries so it's understandable that it took me so long to get the minimum cash out balance and get my rewards.

I cashed out my Snapcart cash reward thru my BDO Account and there was a 20 pesos fee so I only received 342.44 pesos in total.

But, hey! That's not bad! I have a loyalty card which only gives me 1 point per 200 pesos bought in their store and here's Snapcart giving me 340 pesos with just a small amount of groceries.

Also, the good thing is, I can have them both. I get points for my loyalty cards and also cash rebates from Snapcart. That's even cooler!

How Snapcart Works

As you already know, Snapcart is an App you can download in Google Playstore and iTunes which lets you take a picture of your grocery receipts and upload it in the app and earn cash rewards from it.

How to get Cash backs

Basically, you just have to buy groceries, cosmetics, medicines from stores who gives computer-generated receipts and snap a photo of the receipt within 3 days from purchase and send it thru the app for approval. You need to use the app to take a photo of the receipt so you cannot just upload images taken by other people, you need to use the Snapcart app. Based on my experience, sometimes they also approve receipts of apparel items bought in grocery stores or malls so you can also try it yourself to submit one. Also note that hand-written receipts are not allowed so better buy goods at a store where they give you computer generated receipts such as pharmacies, convenience stores and grocery stores.

If approved, you will be given a cash back based on the amount of the receipt. Here's how much you can earn from Snapcart based on the amount of your receipt and your level:


On the left side is the formula for computation and the table of the cash back you will be receiving based on the amount of the receipt while on the right side is the equivalent of your level which will be used to multiply with your receipt cash back value to get the equivalent of cashback you will be receiving.

How to Compute your Snapcart Cashback

For example, my level now is Silver, so my cash back reward if I have a receipt worth 100 pesos is 0.5 x 1.2 and that is 0.6 pesos. For the new users, you start at the regular level which multiplies your cash back with 1.0, which means whatever is the cash back value will be your final cash back reward.

How to Upgrade your Snapcart Level

In order to upgrade your level, you just need to snap at least one valid receipt every week and complete the number of weeks indicated in your app to be upgraded without missing a week so you won't get degraded.

When you reach the minimum amount to cash out (currently it's 220 pesos in the Philippines), you can then request to process a cash out. You can choose from various banks in the Philippines and so far, what I've tried is BDO and it took almost a week of processing before the amount was credited to my bank account. Just be patient. So far the money has been credited to my BDO Account even earlier than the notification in the app.

Conclusion

Snapcart is just one of the many legitimate ways to get extra income especially for mothers out there who regularly buys groceries, medicines and even cosmetics in stores. Aside from the cash back you receive, you will also be encouraged to ask for your receipts next time you buy your goods because that's our right, stores might even be punished by the BIR if they don't give receipts to customers.

Just be careful in over uploading receipts because according to others, you might get blocked by the Snapcart without even knowing what specifically is your violation without giving your earned cash backs.

Comments

  1. Hi! I would like to ask, since you used your bdo account for your cashout process, how many account number digits did you enter? I have been trying to cashout thru my bdo account for three times, however it keeps on failing. Hope you can answer me on this! Thank you and more power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, BDO account number is 12 digit. Usually you will just add 2 zeroes at the beginning if it's 10 diget, also, please note that the account number is different from the card number that is embossed in the ATM Card. Usually account number isn't in the card.

      Delete
  2. Good Evening! My snapcart doesn’t approve any of my receipts. 11 sent as of now. Do you know the possible problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can ask help from their customer service in the app why your receipts aren't getting approved.

      Delete
  3. Hi san po pwede mag cash out?.pano po pag walang bank account?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for the best, then try LimeTank.com - Rest is the noise

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi can i use BDO CashCard for cashout?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you said you researched how snapcart earns thru receipts snapped by users, please fill my curiousity, how do they earn thru our receipt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodafternoon..kindly check my snapcart account..i can't see the details..thank you. Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day, i cash out through bdo and then how do i know if it is from cash out? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  10. how to cash out at snapcart? What is the minimum?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment